Who should attend
The purpose of the Technology and Innovation Forum is provide broader coverage of the selected topic than is generally possible in a technical scientific conference.
That is, although specialists will want to attend, the target audience is in fact considerably broader.
The target audience comprises:
- Civil servants and policy makers
- University administrators
- University researchers and educators, both specialists and non-specialists
- University students, especially those in STEM subjects but other areas as well
- Educators and students in medical schools
- Educators and students in engineering institutions and technical schools
- Educators and students in high schools
- Industry professionals
- Venture capitalists
A live audience of hundreds is expected for the event. Many others will join by webcast.
The Forum will consist of a series of brief presentations by distinguished speakers and moderated discussion, with questions being posed by members of the live audience or by E-mail. Florida-related matters will receive special attention in one segment of the event.